Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to jump on and wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I have a few posts brewing in my mind and heart but tonight is not the night to write them.

Today was a great day at the McKenzie house. Emma woke up around 8:00 and she opened her presents. She is at such a fun age and really loved everything she opened. She was even quick to tell me she saw one of the dolls in our closet that was wrapped under the tree! It is good thing that "Santa" only brings her stocking and mommy and daddy bring everything else because we would have had some explaining to do :) Jeff and I were not going to exchange presents so I was not expecting to have anything under the tree. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find 2 presents under the tree for me! I am very excited about both and thankful for a sweet husband who knows my love language.

Today I have a lot of things to be thankful for. However, I am most thankful for "The word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John. 1:14

No comments: