Sunday, April 17, 2011

We are having a......

BOY!!!!! We had the big doctor's appointment on Friday and found out this sweet little baby that God is currently knitting together in my womb is a BOY! We are so excited to add a little boy to our family and a bit overwhelmed about all the new things we need to get since everything we had for Emma Kate is very much girl! Emma has warmed up to the idea of having a brother and has even told me a few times that she really did not care what the baby was and is just ready to be a big sister. I think she is ok with the idea of a boy because while we were still in the doctor's office she told me " It is ok mommy you can always give me a girl with the next baby!" The doctor said everything looks great with the baby and he is measuring 10oz. I have lost a total of 6 pounds and some days look really pregnant and some days you can not tell at all. It is the strangest thing! I am officially 20 weeks and 2 days and the due date has held steady at Sept. 3rd. I love being pregnant and am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to carry this little boy of mine. I am praying that even now God plants a love for Him so deep in his heart and even from a very young age he will be mighty warrior for the kingdom.

No comments: